Monday, 22 August 2016

Travel Diary | Sicily Day 5



So on my last day in Sicily I went up into the mountains and visited the highest point in Taormina- the views were incredible and at the top there were cafes and markets to explore. As per I kept my outfit rather casual and opted for my favourite mom style denim shorts from Topshop. I paired this with a white poplin ruffled halter top which I'm currently in love with, and this is from Zara. On my feet I wore my lace up sandals from Topshop, and for sunglasses I opted for my tortoise shell my girl from Quay Australia.  








In the evening I popped out for Pizza as what else are you going to do in Italy? Me being me I kept it simple and went for the same playsuit I wore yesterday, however today I wore it in white, and this is from Brandy Melville, and on my feet I wore my classic tan Donddi sandals from Steve Madden






Much love

Holly xo
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. super cute summer look! you look darling!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful place!

    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just a girl living a big dream in this small world; I am a fashion, beauty, & lifestyle blogger. This blog is to inspire, give suggestions, and have fun with what I share. I also want such more post here. Have a good day for all.
    Thanks
    Linda
    best birthday present
    best gift ideas for girlfriend
    cheap christmas gift ideas
    best toddler shoes
    clothing styles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Love your photos!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com/
    http://martasfashiondiary.com/one-outfit-two-pairs-of-shoes/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ensembles are perfect for all day strolling and travelling.

    AFU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits!

    xx, Amy
    http://www.theluxilook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!
    Looks like a great time!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing
    www.lulalogy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously recommend a visit if you ever get a chance! Much love xo

      Delete

© Corky lil thing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig