Sunday, 18 December 2016

18


So it's been just under two months since I last posted; I love my blog, but when I'm busy it does become neglected- hence what has happened it the past couple of months. I've had so much going on that I haven't had a chance to write a blog post. 

If you follow me on instagram you will have probably guessed from numerous (and slightly obnoxious) posts that I turned 18 in November, and a couple of weeks ago one of my best friends and I threw a party to celebrate our birthdays. I thought I'd show you guys what I wore as if you know me, you'd know that I'm incredibly picky and my dress took months of trawling the shops, and scrolling threw websites to find. In the end I opted for a nude dress embellished with sequins and beads, as being at the start of December our party was Winter Wonderland themed, and I wanted to incorporate that vibe into my outfit. The dress wasn't something I'd usually go for as nude just isn't something I wear, however looking back on the photos I'm really pleased I chose something out my comfort zone!





The dress is from Missguided and happened to be one of the last websites I looked at, as Missguided isn't a regularly place I shop. Originally it had a choker and plunging neckline however I had it altered to remove the choker and raise the neckline. Because the dress it such a statement I kept the rest of my look simple with a pair of silver barely there heels from River Island, and for jewellery I wore a pair of of silver drop earrings, and my everyday silver ring both from Pandora.

With Malarkey (DJ) wearing- Missguided (dress) and River island (heels)














I'm pleased to say the evening was a success and both my friend and I had an amazing time! It's weird to think that I'm now considered an 'official adult', however I'm at an exciting time and I can't wait to see what's to come

Much Love

Holly xo
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look like you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you wore and happy belated girlie!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am just a girl living a big dream in this small world; I am a fashion, beauty, & lifestyle blogger. This blog is to inspire, give suggestions, and have fun with what I share. I also want such more post here. Have a good day for all.
    Thanks"
    Linda
    best birthday present
    best gift ideas for girlfriend
    cheap christmas gift ideas
    best toddler shoes
    clothing styles

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless your indelible soul, dear.
    Look-up what INDELIBLE means...

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless your indelible soul, dear.
    Look-up what INDELIBLE means...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the look of your sparkly peace+love silver choker neck embellished dress from Missguided! It looks like you had a fabulous celebration! Over 6 months belatedly, Happy 18th birthday!!!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Corky lil thing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig